The 2020 NETRF Virtual Research Symposium was held online on November 19-20, 2020. The meeting had 325 attendees and included close to 70 presentations by NET researchers from around the world. Forty posters were presented and grouped into the same six general NET research areas as the oral presentations.
- Session 1. Genetics, Epigenetics and Molecular Mechanisms
- Session 2. Clinical and Therapeutic Strategies
- Session 3. Imaging and Theranostics
- Session 4. Advances in NET Models
- Session 5. Tumor Biology
- Session 6. Tumor Microenvironment
Short videos of the author presenting their work may be viewed here and the abstracts and posters may be downloaded. Please click on any of the posters you would like to see and use the filters to search for specific ones based on the session topic or the presenting author’s last name. If you wish to change search filters, reset it to ‘Select’ before switching. Also, if you’d like to see any of the Symposium talks, be sure to visit the Symposium Videos webpage by Clicking Here.