The Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation (NETRF) offers the Everlasting Impact Tribute (EIT), which expands memorial giving opportunities to make a larger impact on NET research. You can invest in a brighter future for the patients and families who are seeking personalized, evidence-based NET treatment, a goal that can only be achieved with increased funding and research.
Who can participate?
Anyone can establish an Everlasting Impact Tribute. Our program allows you to express hope, find meaning, and celebrate memories.
For those wishing to establish an Everlasting Impact Tribute, we invite you to consider setting a minimum fundraising goal of $25,000 to support high caliber research capable of transforming the NET landscape.
How does it work?
With an Everlasting Impact Tribute, you extend the opportunity for family members and friends to make memorial gifts beyond your loved one’s service or celebration to meet your fundraising goal. How you and your community choose to meet this goal can come in a variety of ways, all while extending your fellowship with and support of one another, and bolstering your loved one’s legacy. Fundraising events look different depending on what works for your family from email chains, memory books, barbeques, to larger-scale, community events such as golf tournaments, road races, or musical showcases. Regardless of how you encourage others’ involvement, what matters most is that it makes sense for your family and serves as a meaningful and lasting tribute.
How does NETRF support your Everlasting Impact Tribute?
We are here to help you set your goals. We also make it easy for you to share your plans with family and friends. NETRF supports your tribute in several ways:
- Create a personal tribute page, celebrating the memory of your loved one, including your photos and captured memories, on netrf.org. Your page will remain on NETRF’s website while you are actively fundraising towards your goal, allowing easy access for friends and family to make an online memorial gift.
- Provide acknowledgments to everyone who participates in your Everlasting Impact Tribute.
- Provide regular updates on progress toward your goal, including a list of donors sent to you each month.
Want to learn more?
The loss of a loved one to neuroendocrine cancer is difficult. From neuroendocrine tumor (NET) diagnosis—to treatment — to disease progression, families commonly hear, "We just don't know..." from their health care teams. It can be shocking to learn how little is known about this uncommon cancer and how few resources are devoted to understanding NET.
For those families seeking to translate this awareness into action, we offer the Everlasting Impact Tribute. This program allows for a larger, longer impact on NET research with a dynamic tribute program that encourages others to help generate the funding and attention NET deserves.
Who can participate?
Anyone can establish an Everlasting Impact Tribute. It is geared for those looking to promote giving to NETRF in their loved one’s memory before, during, and after funeral services. In this way, it extends and expands the impact that can be made on understanding and curing neuroendocrine cancer.
For those families who wish to establish an Everlasting Impact Tribute in memory of their loved ones, we invite you to consider setting a minimum fundraising goal of $10,000 to support much-needed funding for NET research.
What does the program include?
Benefits will include:
- NETRF will create a Tribute page in memory of your loved one including chosen photos and captured memories.
- NETRF will post your Tribute page on our website for three to six months, allowing easy access for friends and family to make an online memorial gift.
- NETRF will include your Everlasting Impact Tribute in our Annual Report.
- Family membership to the Everlasting Impact Tribute program.
It is rewarding to see your Everlasting Impact Tribute grow and NETRF will send fund updates to a family member as future gifts are received
To establish an Everlasting Impact Tribute, please contact Susan Payson, NETRF Chief Development Officer at email@example.com or (617) 946-1782.