NETRF is hosting an in-person patient and caregiver education conference on November 4th, 2023, 4pm-7pm at The Grand America Hotel, 555 Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111.
Topics for the event include:
Surgery for NETs with Alex Gangi, MD – Cedars Sinai
Nuclear Medicine & PRRT – What’s New with Jonathan Strosberg, MD – Moffitt Cancer Center
NET Impact: Symptom Management with Heloisa Soares, MD – University of Utah
NET Impact through: Basic and Translational Research/Clinical Trials with Jaydira del Rivero, MD – National Cancer Institute
NET Thrivership: Practical Tools for Managing Stress & Fatigue Management with Jessica S. Thomas, LCSW, NETRF Director of Patient Education
What’s new in NETs
NET Impact Program Q&A with:
- Mark Lewis, MD, Intermountain Healthcare
- Heloisa Soares, MD, University of Utah
- Jaydira del Rivero, MD, National Cancer Institute
- Alex Gangi, MD, Cedars Sinai
- Jonathan Strosberg, MD, Moffitt Cancer Center
Please register to attend below.
Special thanks to our conference co-sponsors: