Oncology social worker Kalen Fletcher, MSW, LICSW, MPH, from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston joins Elyse Gellerman, NETRF CEO, to talk about managing your mental health during COVID-19.
Watch as Kalen and Elyse speak about dealing with changes, delays, and disruptions to care, how to combat feelings of isolation, anxiety, or sadness with effective coping strategies.
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook by The Wellness Society
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide by the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health and COVID-19 resource listing from Mental Health America
- UCLA Mindfulness app
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Toll-Free (English): 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Toll-Free (español): 1-888-628-9454 TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)
- SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline
Toll-Free: 1-800-985-5990 (English and español)
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline Toll-Free: 1-800-662-HELP (24/7/365 )