We are proud to announce that the 2021 NETRF Virtual Research Symposium will be held online on October 14-15, 2021. Be sure to mark your calendar and REGISTER to attend.
Our second virtual symposium focuses on the most recent advances in NET research and clinical treatment development. The meeting seeks to highlight the cutting-edge research and strategies of both past and present NETRF awardees while providing an unprecedented opportunity to share your latest research and clinical findings and ideas. The online venue will seek to provide opportunities to share data, technologies, and reagents while addressing common NET challenges, discussing future directions, and forging new collaborations.
Presentation Abstracts Invited
We encourage ALL NET researchers to attend and submit research abstracts for poster and oral presentation consideration. Registration includes acceptance of a mandatory non-disclosure agreement to ensure confidentiality and collegial respect of unpublished work throughout the event.
Current and recent NETRF-supported Awardees are required to present their latest findings. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed, and the NETRF Board of Scientific Advisors will help select those for oral presentations. Once established, the final Symposium Agenda will be posted.
The symposium will again feature a Poster Session that allows more interactive discussion of the latest NET data, and invites perspectives from research outside of the NET field. We encourage scientific diversity and the enthusiastic exchange of innovative approaches and ideas.
Online Registration Platform
We will again use ProposalCentral for the 2021 NETRF online Registration and Abstract Submission. Because this is the same online software program used for our grant applications, it may seem like you are submitting a grant application rather than a meeting registration.
Following the abstract submission deadline, online registration will switch from Proposal Central to the Meeting Platform and instructions will be posted.
Registration is free, but you MUST register to be able to attend. Please follow the instructions below.
1) Go to Proposal Central.
- Create and/or Log in to your ProposalCentral account.
- If you are a new user of ProposalCentral, under “Application Login” follow the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW” link under “Need an account?” Follow the instructions to create your account with a Username (your email) and a password.
- If you have previously used ProposalCentral, your current login will provide Symposium registration access. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Provide your email address in the space provided; your username and password will be provided by email
2) Log in as an APPLICANT.
- Select the “Grant Opportunities” tab and select the Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation from the “Filter by Grant Maker” list.
- Select “Apply Now” next to the Program “NETRF 2021 Symposium Registration” and enter your contact/registration information.
3) Submit an abstract if you wish to present your research.
- Abstract submission deadline for oral presentation consideration: Monday, August 2, 2021, 5 PM ET
- Abstract submission deadline for poster presentations: Monday, August 16, 2021, 5 PM ET